Zoom videoconference on Android: how it works
The Android app of zoom allows you to join a conference, or create a new one. To do this, proceed as follows:
- First install the app and start it.
- Now you can log in or register in the app. Alternatively, you can join a meeting directly without registering.
- To do this, select “Attend a meeting” and enter the meeting ID and your name above. Then confirm with the “Join Meeting” button.
- If the host has not yet started the meeting, you will have to wait. If so, the meeting starts immediately.
- You are now part of the meeting and can participate in the video conference.
Use the Android app to manage meetings
Just like on a computer, you have the option to log in and manage meetings on your Android device.
- Log in with an existing account or re-register with Zoom.
- The app gives you an overview of scheduled meetings and allows you to create new meetings or join another.
- Select the option you want and proceed as described above to start a video conference.