Smartphones are among the most popular portable devices of our time. This is mainly due to the wide range of functions that are included in the smallest space. On the software side, the functions of a smartphone are constantly being improved with updates. This is also the case with the Xiaomi MI 9.
How to install the firmware update on your Xiaomi MI 9
The Android operating system is installed on the Xiaomi, which can be updated in the same way on almost all smartphones. Updating the phone occasionally is very important as an update can fix bugs and security holes. In general, you should create a backup of the smartphone beforehand.
- Install the free software FonePaw and start it.
- Connect the Xiaomi to your PC and click on “Backup & Restore”. Select “Create backup” and choose which data you want to back up.
- Click on “Start” to create the backup.
- Now go to the settings of your smartphone and go to “System”> “Advanced”> “System updates”.
- If a new update is available, you will be notified here. Tap Update to install the latest version.
Which Android version is available for you varies depending on the device manufacturer. Android 10 Q will soon be available as new software for the Xiaomi .