- 0.0.1 As we know AXIS and XL currently stand on the same foundation, namely XL Axiata which is a subsidiary of Axiata. Previously, AXIS and XL were different companies and were acquired in 2013. Initially AXIS was managed by PT. Natrindo Telepon Seluler which is part of the Lippo Group and some time ago was acquired by Maxis Communication and most recently changed to PT. AXIS Telekom Indonesia before becoming XL Axiata.
- 1 Check remaining credit, remaining quota and XL and AXIS internet data package status
- 2 Transactions on Sepulsa are quite easy, you just need to follow the following steps:
- 3 The reason you have to buy credit at Sepulsa
As we know AXIS and XL currently stand on the same foundation, namely XL Axiata which is a subsidiary of Axiata. Previously, AXIS and XL were different companies and were acquired in 2013. Initially AXIS was managed by PT. Natrindo Telepon Seluler which is part of the Lippo Group and some time ago was acquired by Maxis Communication and most recently changed to PT. AXIS Telekom Indonesia before becoming XL Axiata.
Likewise, XL ‘s long history before was named PT. Excelcomindo Pratama Tbk or abbreviated as XL is a cellular telecommunications operator company in Indonesia which was established in 1996 and changed in 2009 to PT. XL Axiata Tbk.
With the joining of these two giant communication companies, they are increasingly respected by their competitors, in addition to their very many customers, XL and AXIS are also diligent in spreading promos and sophisticated features so that this will certainly make their customers feel satisfied with the services provided.
For example, there are many internet data packages that can be chosen, data packages owned by XL and AXIS have also been written on the following pages:
In addition to the data package they also provide other services, to read the benefits, the latest features, and other things about XL and AXIS, please choose here.
One of the features of XL and AXIS is the feature to check remaining credit, remaining quota and internet status. Well, here will share Sepulsa tips that apply to this 2019.
Check remaining credit, remaining quota and XL and AXIS internet data package status
- Check remaining credit : * 123 # then call (the screen will display the remaining credit), or you can dial 123.
- To check quota : * 123 #> 7. INFO> 1. My XL Card Info> 1. Check quota> Select the quota you want to check or use the MyXL application that you can download on Playstore or Appstore
- Check your XL number : * 123 #> 7. INFO> 1. My XL Card Info> 2. Your XL Number Details> 1. Check Profile> 1. Number Info
Use the myXL application to easily check, you can download it at this url play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apps.MyXL&hl=in
If you already have, please login immediately to find out the remaining quota, credit, and status of your card. If you don’t have an account, please create one using your mobile number .
On the main page will show the remaining quota and the remaining credit you have.
- Type BILL send to 123 (This is useful to find out the total bill, the amount of the last payment, the date of the last payment, and the due date of the bill)
- Input / type CL send to 123 (the bill limit can be used)
- Type PUK send to 123 (To find out PUK)
Check remaining credit:
- SMS: Type CHECK and send to 123.
- UMB: Type * 888 # then press call .
- Call: Type 888 then follow the operator’s instructions.
- SMS: Type Quota send to 123 .
- UMB: Type * 123 # then call.
Same with XL, AXIS also has an application that will make it easier for you to see the number of pulses, quota and other information.
Download : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.axis.net&hl=in
After downloading, please login if you are already a member, or register if you are not yet a member.
Pulse transaction in Sepulsa wrote
After checking your credit runs out, confused where to top up? Please visit Sepulsa to get credit quickly.
Transactions on Sepulsa are quite easy, you just need to follow the following steps:
- Visit the sepulsa site at https://www.sepulsa.com
- You can also trade by downloading the Sepulsa app on Playstore and Appstore
- If using a website, try entering your number in the top up column provided.
- Please select Topup or Data Package
- Enter your mobile number
- Choose the nominal you need
- If so, please use the available payment method. Can use a virtual account, bank transfer, or gopay.
- Finally, your credit will be entered automatically.
The reason you have to buy credit at Sepulsa
- The transaction process is easy.
- A variety of payment methods are available.
- And many products such as pulses, data packages, and PPOB, PDAMs to multi-installment installments.
Thank you for reading this article, hopefully the information shared can be useful for you all.
If you are looking for partners to get credit stock and so on, you can connect to Alterra’s BPA (Bill Payment Aggregator) .