Smartphones are now probably the most important companion in everyday life. But the screen of the small devices is not always well suited to watching videos and pictures. For this reason it is possible to stream the screen to the PC. This can be done in several ways.
Android Q: Screen on PC – so you stream your cell phone
Various apps offer the option of displaying the smartphone screen on the PC.
- Download the “MyPhoneExplorer Server” program to your PC and install it.
- Now install the “MyPhoneExplorer Client” app on your mobile phone and start the app.
- Now open the program on your PC and connect your mobile phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Click on the “Control mobile phone / Mirror screen” option to display your smartphone screen on the desktop .
- You can also open apps and control your smartphone with the mouse using the monitor. So you have the possibility to play app games on the PC.
- Another option is to buy an adapter and use it to transfer the screen directly to the monitor. To do this, simply install the manufacturer’s software on your PC and connect the smartphone to the PC using the adap