The cache is a kind of cache for computers. However, the data there can slow down the system or limit the battery life. We explain how you can properly clear the cache.
Cleaning up made easy: You can clear the Galaxy S8’s cache manually.
If the Galaxy S8 no longer works as intended, a cache wipe may help.
Samsung Galaxy S8: Clear cache – so go ahead
Follow these steps:
- Turn off the S8.
- Simultaneously press the “Volume Up” button, the “On / Off” button and the Bixby button.
- An Android icon appears with a yellow exclamation mark. Wait a few seconds for a menu to appear.
- Navigate there with the “Volume down” button to “Wipe Cache Partition” and press the “On / Off” button.
- Confirm the query with the same key.
- Then select the top entry “Reboot System Now” to restart the device normally.
After the restart everything is as before, all apps, documents and settings have not been changed. However, there is an empty cache in the background and this can have a positive effect.You might also be interested in: