In some situations it can be useful to record the phone screen. For example, if you want to send someone a video explanation or cannot share a particular video so easily. The best way to start a screen recording is to use the “AZ Screen Recorder” app.Date: January 17, 2020
Android Q: Record Screen – Instructions
No external devices are required to record your screen under Android Q. You only need to download the “AZ Screen Recorder” app.
- Open the Google Play Store and look for the “AZ Screen Recorder” app. Download the app and wait for it to install.
- As soon as you start the app, you can record the screen. Simply click on the red button with the app logo.
- Open the settings with a tap on the gear. Here you can specify which resolution and frame rate the recording should have.
- With the first start you will receive a short introduction.
- With the app you can not only record the homescreen, but also any other app that you start during the recording.
- If you would like to share the recording, you can simply call it up in your media library and send it using the share option.
- These functions are not only offered by the AC Screen Recorder, but also by other apps such as Telecine or ilos.