If you have a lot of files on your smartphone, you may have some of them deleted automatically. It can happen that you delete pictures that you did not want to delete at all. If this is the case, you have the option of restoring it.
Android Q: Recover deleted pictures
There is no guarantee that you can restore all of your images. But it’s still worth trying. There are different ways to do this.
- As soon as you realize that you have deleted pictures that you did not want to delete, put your smartphone in flight mode. This ensures that the rest of the data is not overwritten.
- Now connect your smartphone to the PC. It is best to use a USB cable for this.
- Activate file transfer by dragging the status bar down and tapping the file transfer icon.
- Download the Recuva tool and start it. Now you can choose which file format you want to search for.
- You can also select the source folder from which you deleted the file.
- If you don’t know the folder, just use the “I’m not sure” option. Once the search is done, you can restore the data.
Another option is the Android Data Recovery tool . This tool is well rated and should also lead to the desired result.