Kodi is a well-known free multimedia tool that allows you to watch videos, music and films, but also live streams, television and YouTube via certain extensions. The software not only works on domestic devices, but is also perfect for on the go.Date: 10/22/2019
Set up Kodi on Android – so go ahead
Kodi can from the Google Play store downloaded are. You can also search for “Kodi” directly in the store.
- If you have a device that is not compatible with the Google Play Store, you can also install the app manually.
- To do this, simply download them directly from the Kodi website . Before doing this, however, you must allow apps from unknown sources. To do this, go to the security settings of your Android device and activate the “Allow apps of unknown origin” option.
- Then simply download the APK file with your Android browser and start the installation.
- Now you just have to choose the correct language setting. To do this, simply click on the gear icon in Kodi and then on “Interface Settings” and “Regional”.
- Under Language you must now select “English” as the language. You may also have to change the keyboard layout to the English system. You can also set this under “Regional” and set it to ” English “.