OpenOffice is one of the most popular office applications. You can use it to write texts, perform spreadsheets and prepare presentations. OpenOffice does not necessarily have to run on a PC, but can also be started on a mobile phone or tablet. We’ll explain how it works on Android here.
OpenOffice on Android – how to use the program
To use Open Office on Android , you only need to download the OpenOffice app from the Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for “AndrOpen Office”.
- Once you have found the app, download and install it.
- The app offers you almost the same range of functions as the original OpenOffice.
- You can open, edit, import, and export documents. To do this, simply select “File” in the menu bar at the top and then select the corresponding option.
- You can also print out the documents by simply clicking on “Print”. You have the option of making print settings in advance and then using them for printing.
- The best way to operate the app is to connect a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard and use the program with it. Since the buttons are very small, especially on the cell phone, you can achieve the best usability.
- It is also advisable to use it on the tablet, as the app is better displayed on larger screens