Facebook is one of the social networks with the most followers in the world. There are many users who every day see thousands of images or videos that users share. If you have watched a video in this app and want to save it, find out how to download videos from Facebook without apps.
If there is a social network that continues to lead the top 10 of the most used in the world, that is Facebook. It is currently used by more than 2.32 billion users, ahead of YouTube with more than 1.92 billion users and WhatsApp with more than 1.3 billion users. In addition to the walls of each user, Facebook has many more features for user interaction. Some of these are the pages , groups or even the possibility of finding love with Facebook Couples.
Users, in addition to publishing their content on their profiles, also view what others publish. In the app there is no shortage of reels and short videos that have thousands of views every day. If you’ve seen one of these videos and want to download it, but don’t know how to do it, here’s how to download Facebook videos without apps.
To know how to download videos from Facebook without applications, follow the steps that we show you below:
- Open the Facebook app and enter the video you want to download.
- Then click on the three dots that appear on the right side of the screen and choose “copy link”
- Now exit Facebook and open your mobile browser
- Enter the web https://fdown.net/es/
- In the box that appears, click inside twice and choose “paste”. The video link will be pasted.
- Now click on “Download” and after a few seconds choose “normal video download”.
- The video will open and you just have to save it on your phone.
FACEBOOK VIDEO DOWNLOADER
In the previous section we have explained how to download videos from Facebook without applications. Now we are going to see another way to be able to download videos, this time with Facebook video downloader
If you are one of those who download countless videos from Facebook every day and you don’t always want to have to do it through a web browser, you can do it through an app installed on your mobile.
To carry it out, you just have to enter the Google Play Store or the App Store and write in the search box “Facebook video downloader” results of applications will appear that are used, just for that, to download videos from Facebook. Before downloading any of these applications we recommend that you read the user reviews to see if they work properly.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC FROM A FACEBOOK VIDEO
If you already know how to download videos from Facebook without applications, but what you need is to know how to download music from a Facebook video because that is what interests you, we will give you the steps below:
- Open Facebook and enter the video whose music interests you.
- Then click on the three dots that appear on the right of the screen and choose “copy link”.
- Now open the web https://fdownloader.net/es in your browser and paste the link in the box that appears. Remember to double click on the box so that the “paste” option appears.
- Next, click on “Download”.
- Now the website will ask you if you want to download it in mp4 (video format) or mp3 (audio only). Choose this last option and then select the quality of the mp3 you want and click on “render”.
- The process will begin and after a few seconds your audio will be ready to download. You just have to click again on “download” on the button where it also tells you how much the audio weighs.