To go to the Darknet on the PC, use the Tor browser. This is not so easy on Android. You need an app that connects to the Tor network, a browser that uses the connection to the app, and darknet addresses.Date: 02.09.2019
Use Darknet on Android – it’s that easy
A corresponding app is used here as a proxy server connector. Communication is therefore encrypted. Then send a request via the browser, which is then carried out from the proxy server.
- Install the Orbot app and Tor Browser for Android (Alpha). To do this, simply search for the two apps in the Google Play Store and download them.
- As soon as you start Orbot, you should see an onion that says “Start”. Just tap on it to connect.
- Once you have connected, you can wipe down a message from above. Here you can see how exactly you are connected.
- If everything works, open the Tor Browser. Here you can now go to “ https : // www . my – current – ip . de / “go to check whether everything is working properly. If a different IP address and a different country are displayed here, you are completely anonymous on the road.
- Darknet addresses such as “ http : // xmh57jrzrnw6insl . onion ”can only be reached via the Tor network. However, most of them are only online for a short time. Illegal sites in particular quickly go off the Internet again.