Bluetooth is a standard that allows you to connect devices wirelessly at short distances. Nowadays this is supported by almost every device. Bluetooth is also increasingly used for loudspeakers, as you can connect them to your smartphone, for example.
How to connect your phone to a bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth is supported by almost every device these days. Even if the radio standard only works at a short distance, you can use it to connect speakers to your smartphone, for example. So it is possible to play your music on your cell phone at any time. But before that is possible, you need to connect your phone to the Bluetooth speakers .
- Turn on your bluetooth speaker.
- If possible, activate the Bluetooth function of the device. This is usually a corresponding button on the speaker. If this is not available, you will find more detailed information in the operating instructions.
- If you are using an iPhone, go to the Settings app.
- Tap the “Bluetooth” option in the menu. In the next view, switch on the Bluetooth function.
- For an Android device, first open the “Settings” and tap on “Connected devices”> “Connection settings”. Select “Bluetooth” and activate the option.
- The Bluetooth speakers should now appear below. Tap this to connect.
- The next step is to open the music on your iPhone or use an appropriate app to play the songs on the speaker.