By default, the language of your country is set on your Android Q device, or the language that you selected when starting the setup. You already have a choice of numerous languages. However, if the right one is not included, you can install and set additional languages later on Android.
How to install a language later on Android Q.
When you receive your Android Q device, you must first set it up to use it. During this process, you have the option to select a language that describes the settings and other functions on the device. If the appropriate language is not included or if you want to change the language for another reason, you have the option of installing and setting additional languages after the setup.
- To do this, go to “Settings” on your device and select the “System” menu item in the next step.
- Here you see the option “Languages and input”. Select this to get the next view.
- Now tap on the “Languages” menu item to display all relevant options.
- Now you will see the entry “Add language”. Select this to be able to install another language.
- Here you can now select a desired language from a list. Drag it to the first place to use it.
- If the desired language is not in the list, special launcher or other applications can help.