Android Q has numerous games that you can easily play on your smartphone on the go. However, if you also want to play the games on a larger screen at home, you can transfer them to a PC. Only the controls can be a bit unwieldy using the keyboard.
How to play Android Q games on PC
If you want to use the games you play on the Android Q smartphone on your PC, you need special third-party software. By default, there is no function that allows the games to be used easily on a computer. Only screen mirroring is possible, but control is then still carried out via the smartphone.
- With the help of the Bluestacks App Player it is also possible to use Android apps on the PC.
- First download the player from the corresponding website to your computer.
- Now follow the installation wizard to complete the process.
- Confirm the license conditions via “Continue”. In the next step activate the options “App Store Access” and “App Notifications”. This is necessary in order to be able to download apps to the system.
- Then select “Install” to install the software.
- When you start for the first time, you need to log in with your Google account and make all the desired settings.
- Finally, you can download and install the games you want from the App Store.