When you buy a new smartphone, the question arises how to transfer the data from the old cell phone to another smartphone. The solution is to create a backup on the PC and load it onto the new phone. However, there are also more direct ways.
This is how data transfer works with the Xiaomi MI 9
As with any smartphone, the Xiaomi MI 9 also gives you the option of transferring all data to a new smartphone or another device in several ways.
- The easiest way to transfer important information such as contacts, calendar data and notes to a new phone is via Google Drive.
- Open the settings and go to “System”> “Advanced”> “Backup”. Activate the “Back up my data” option here.
- Now all you have to do is add your Google account in the settings under Backup account. You do the same on the new smartphone.
- If you also want to take your pictures and videos with you, the free software FonePaw is the right choice . Install this and activate the debugging option in your smartphone .
- Now you can connect your phone to the PC and create a backup in the software. Then connect your new phone to the PC and install the backup.