You can take screenshots quickly and easily on the Xiaomi Mi 9. How to capture the content on your screen. You can find out what options you have in the following practical tip.
Xiaomi Mi 9: how to take a screenshot
To take a screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi 9 , just follow the steps below.
- First, open the content you want to capture.
- Now press the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
- Alternatively, you can also swipe down from the top of the screen and click on the screenshot icon with the scissors.
- Both options then briefly light up and a small preview image appears.
- If you click on it, you can directly share, edit, delete or expand the image.
- With the extension function, the system automatically scrolls down a bit and creates a longer screenshot , which you can also run several times in succession.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Take a screenshot with a gesture: how it works
In addition to the two options, Xiaomi also offers a 3-finger gesture for taking screenshots.
- To activate it, you first have to go to the settings on your Mi 9.
- Select the entry “Additional Settings”.
- Then click on “Buttons and gesture commands”.
- Now you can select the 3-finger gesture there.
- To use the function, you have to swipe with 3 fingers from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- This is followed by the same animation and you can also edit, share, delete or expand the screenshot here.