If you have subscribed to Disney Plus and now want to cancel it, this is currently not yet possible on the German website. That is why you have to choose another way to cancel the subscription. We’ll show you how.
Here’s how to cancel Disney Plus
- The easiest way is to contact Disney Plus support directly. To do this, open the Help Center online .
- If you scroll all the way down on the website, you will find a chat there. You can use it on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Alternatively, you can also use the telephone service. It can also be reached Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- After you have presented your presentation, it will take one to two weeks before you receive confirmation of the cancellation. If you have already paid money, you will receive it back.
Disney Plus cancel via Google Play
A second option is to cancel Disney Plus through Google Play. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Log in to your Google account and go to play.google.com .
- Now click on my “My Subscriptions”. You should also find “Disney +” there.
- Now click on the “Manage” button.
- You will now find a link that you can use to cancel your pre-order or subscription.