Before you decide for or against the purchase of a smartphone like the Galaxy Note 9, it is best to get an overview of various technical data and the special functions of the device.
All technical data of the Galaxy Note 9
The Galaxy Note 9 convinced in the test by Computer Bild especially because of the large, brilliant display, the battery and the screen pen, which can also serve as a remote control. All technical data of the Note 9 can be found here at a glance:
- Display: The Super AMOLED display has a size of 6.4 inches (16.26 centimeters) with a resolution of 2,960 x 1,440 pixels and a pixel density of 516 ppi. The aspect ratio of the Infinity Display is 5: 9.
- Processor: The 8-core processor directly from Samsung is of the Exynos 9810 type and has a clock speed of 2.7 gigahertz.
- Memory: The device memory of 128 GB can be expanded with a memory card by up to 512 GB.
- Battery: The Note 9 can be charged wirelessly. The battery capacity is 4,000 mAh and can be quickly charged thanks to the Quick Charge.
- Camera: The two rear cameras each have 12 megapixels, while the front camera has a resolution of 8 megapixels. A double optical zoom and a tenfold digital zoom are possible. Videos can be recorded with the front camera with up to 30 FPS , the rear camera, on the other hand, reaches 60 FPS.
- Material: The housing is made of aluminum and glass. It is waterproof and dustproof.