With a screenshot on the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus you save the current screen content on the smartphone. You can then send it to WhatsApp, for example. In this practical tip we show you how to do this.
Huawei P10: take screenshot – how it works
- Before you take the screenshot, open the corresponding content on the screen.
- Then press the [Volume Down] key and the [Power] key simultaneously.
- Keep both buttons pressed until a signal sounds or a confirmation appears on the screen.
- Now you can find the screenshot in the folder of the same name in your photos. Using the menu with the three dots, you can now share the picture on WhatsApp or send it by email.
Huawei: take screenshot – 3 solutions
With Huawei smartphones, you can take a screenshot in three different ways:
- We have already introduced the first way to you above. These are the key combination [Volume Down] key and the [Power] key.
- Alternatively, you will also find a screenshot button in the status bar. Pull down the status bar and tap the button.
- You can also tap the display twice with your knuckles to take the screenshot. You have to activate this motion control beforehand in Settings: Settings> Intelligent support> Motion control> Smart screenshot.
We also explained how to take screenshots for Huawei smartphones in English: Read “Huawei: How to take a screenshot” on How2forU. On the next page we will show you which tricks you can use the Huawei P10 to do even more with WhatsApp .