At the end of each year, Spotify shows us how many minutes we have listened to music during the year through Spotify Wrapped. However, many users want to know without waiting for December. Of course, it is possible to discover how many hours I have listened to Spotify in 2022 at any time of the year, as well as our favorite genres or favorite songs .
We can do this in various ways. Let’s start with the “official” way, through Spotify itself . We must access the Spotify website and select “Account”. There a vertical bar will appear with several sections, but we will click on “Privacy settings”. Within this we have 2 options to know how many hours I have listened to Spotify in 2022:
- Download the data: We can download the data of the last year, which includes the history, the lists and the user data, including the minutes used. To do this, we select that they send us an email to confirm the request. In 30 days, at most, we will receive the information.
- Contact Spotify: In the “download your data” section you will find the link “contact us”. If you access it, it will redirect you to your e-mail, where you can request your profile information from the Swedish company.
We can also know how many hours I have listened to Spotify in 2022 from other external applications . The most prominent is Spotistats, available for both Android and iPhone . Unfortunately, this information is only available in its premium version, which costs 3.59 euros through a single payment, without the need for periodic renewal.
Finally, many users will want to revisit Spotify Wrapped from previous years . Sadly, it is impossible to go back to the slides from previous years that Spotify showed us, but we can access the songs that we have listened to the most in each year since 2016. Simply click on the following links from a computer and select your annual top:
- Songs I have listened to the most on Spotify in 2021
- Songs I have listened to the most on Spotify in 2020
- Songs I have listened to the most on Spotify in 2019
- Songs I listened to the most on Spotify in 2018
- Songs I listened to the most on Spotify in 2017
- Songs I listened to the most on Spotify in 2016
HOW TO SEE THE MOST LISTENED TO ON SPOTIFY SO FAR IN 2022
But how to see the most listened to on Spotify so far in 2022? As we mentioned before, there are several apps that record and order what we have heard the most. To see it we will use Spotistats again, but this time we can use the free version. In the second icon of the lower bar, the ascending graph, we can access our top music. It is possible to see the songs, and the artists and albums, most listened to during the last 6 months. It is also possible to see what we have listened to the most during the last 4 weeks, that is, the last month, and since we have Spotify.
Finally, Spotify offers us a monthly summary of our tastes. Whether we have a Premium or Free account, we can find out who our favorite artists are or the 50 favorite songs of the month . Unfortunately, it is only possible on PC. To do this, click on our name, in the upper right corner, and choose “Profile”, where the information will be displayed. On mobile we can only see our history, which is accessed by clicking on the clock symbol located in the upper right corner, between the bell (new) and nut (settings) icons.