If you have problems with your smartphone and all data is now deleted, because you have reset the phone to factory settings, it is not so easy to restore the data. If you made a backup in advance, you can delete at least part of the data.
Android Q: restore data according to factory settings
There is a way to restore the data after the factory setting.
- Download “FonePaw Android Data Recovery”. After the software has been downloaded completely, install it on your PC.
- Start the software and connect the smartphone to the PC. This works best with a USB cable .
- A window now opens in the software, in which you can select the file types to be restored.
- If you have a backup , it is much easier to restore the data. Simply use recovery software or the native function of Android.
- The easiest way to do this is with “My Phone Explorer”, since it works with any Android smartphone.
If the data has already been overwritten, it is lost because it is no longer possible to trace which data was previously in the corresponding location in the memory. This is because the bits in memory already have a different value and no longer their original ones. Restoration is therefore no longer possible.