Many modern smartphones have space for two SIM cards. You then have the option to switch back and forth between the two SIM cards as required. Find out whether and how you can use the dual SIM function of your Huawei P30 Pro and what you need to consider.
Huawei P30 Pro Dual SIM – the most important information at a glance
Like the normal version of the P30 and the Lite variant , Huawei has also equipped the P30 Pro with a dual SIM function.
- In addition to the normal SIM card slot, the smartphone has an additional hybrid slot that is suitable for both a memory card and a SIM card.
- Due to the hybrid slot, you have to choose between the expansion of the storage space or the second SIM card.
- Like other manufacturers, Huawei uses the compact Nano SIM for the SIM card format.
Insert the second SIM card – this is how it works
If you want to insert a second SIM card into the Huawei P30 Pro, you need the included tool or a paper clip.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- The SIM card slide is located at the lower end of the Huawei P30 Pro. Insert the tip of the tool into the opening on the slide and press gently until it comes out a little.
- Then pull the slide out completely with your fingers.
- Place the nano SIM card in the sled. Pay attention to the bevelled corner for correct alignment.
- Finally, slide the slide into the slot provided until it clicks into place.
You can now switch the smartphone on again and put the second SIM card into operation.