SOME RECOMMENDATIONS TO IMPROVE THE CHARGE OF YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
So we start our guide on charging problems on Samsung Galaxy A71 with some recommendations to help you improve the charging of your mobile phone. You do not systematically have the possibility to leave your phone in charge for a few hours, here we show you how to improve this time to benefit from a decent autonomy:
- Recharge your Samsung Galaxy A71 in the industry: The voltage at an AC outlet is the most important and will, for example, charge your Samsung Galaxy A71 up to twice as fast as on a PC or USB socket in a vehicle. So choose this power source.
- Use the original charger: USB cables are universal, there are an impressive number of cables and plugs on the market, despite everything, a good number of them do not respect the standards of the brand and are less powerful.
- Put your mobile phone in airplane mode: Turning off or putting your phone in airplane mode while charging will speed up the process significantly, if it happens that you can do without your Samsung Galaxy A71 while it is recharging, consider using one of these ways.
THE DIFFERENT CHARGING PROBLEMS ON SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 AND THE SOLUTIONS
WHAT ARE THE REASONS FOR CHARGING PROBLEMS ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY A71?
We start this second part with a list of the different charging problems that can be the target on your Samsung Galaxy A71. If it happens that your Samsung Galaxy A71 stops charging while plugged in, check out this list of different problems and the reasons for them:
- Samsung Galaxy A71 Charger Problem: In the event that your Samsung Galaxy A71 is no longer charging, it sometimes happens that it is related to a charger malfunction . Actually, the cable / adapter combo doesn’t work anymore. There are many models of cable and plug
- Check the condition of the USB socket on your Samsung Galaxy A71: These sockets are fragile and can, with time and handling, become distorted or become dusty.
- My Samsung Galaxy A71 does not charge or almost does not charge while it is charging and I am using it: In this case, it is probably the use of your mobile phone that is preventing it from charging properly. Actually, if it happens that the WiFi is turned on, that you watch video or other content, you risk blocking the upload process.
- Battery problem: It often happens, due to weather conditions or age, that a battery loses its storage capacity. If it happens to be deformed, it is even dangerous to use your phone because it could explode. If it happens that you have access to the battery check, its status, if not, try to compare the autonomy of your Samsung Galaxy A71 compared to what it had when it was new, if it happens that it is significantly lower, it is your battery may be causing its malfunction.
HOW TO FIX CHARGING MALFUNCTION ON SAMSUNG GALAXY A71?
Now we will go to the different solutions to practice to give you the ability to charge and use your Samsung Galaxy A71 correctly:
- Samsung Galaxy A71 charger problem: To resolve this malfunction, you must first identify what is preventing you from charging your Samsung Galaxy A71 and then replace it.
- Intensive use of the Samsung Galaxy A71 during charging: To improve the charging speed of your Samsung Galaxy A71, you should stop using your mobile phone intensively during the charging phase, follow the recommendations that we gave you in the first part of this article.
- USB socket problem on your Samsung Galaxy A71: In this context, take a toothpick, clean the socket, and if you happen to notice that the central socket plug is bent, straighten it (Samsung Galaxy A71 off).
- Software problem: If you happen to be the victim of a software malfunction, you can update or reset your mobile phone to factory settings to correct the charging problem.
- My Samsung Galaxy A71 is charging slowly: If it happens that your Samsung Galaxy A71 is charging but slowly, it may be because you are using a weak current source (car, USB computer, connected battery …) change the source to improve speed recharge. Otherwise, it is sometimes related to your mobile phone use. Leave it idle when recharging to maximize reload speed.
If you are looking for many tutorials to become a master of the Samsung Galaxy A71, we invite you to explore the other tutorials in the category: