If you have recorded a large number of videos and pictures on vacation and now want to share them with your family and friends, the small mobile phone screen is only suitable for this to a limited extent. For this reason, it is possible to stream the smartphone on a television or other monitor.
Android Q: Transfer screen – how it works
The best way to stream the screen of your smartphone is to use a streaming device like the Nexus Player or the Chrome Cast. You can already buy both at a small price on the Internet.
- If you now want to stream your screen to another device, first connect the streaming device.
- Now open the Settings app on your smartphone and go to “Connected devices”> “Stream”. The “Stream” option can be added to the quick settings.
- You will now see a list of all streaming devices. Tap the appropriate device and the screen should stream to the device.
- If you want to stop streaming again, simply swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the “Disconnect” option.
- The streaming should now stop.
If you want to know whether your device is compatible with the new Android Q, have a look at the tip