Snapchat includes a music recognition feature, like the famous Shazam app. This feature allows you to recognize the music playing near you, to play and / or immediately share the song, with strong annotations, with your friends. We explain how to use this little-known feature in a few seconds in this quick tutorial.
Did you know ? Besides the Shazam app , there are many ways to find out what the name of the song is playing around you. Siri and Google Assistant are probably the best known examples, but apps like Snapchat also have their own built-in recognition system. The goal of the firm, like any social network, is to multiply your interactions with the application and your friends. Here is how this feature is used.SUMMARY
How to shazame a song directly in Snapchat?
For that :
- Open Snapchat
- Tap anywhere on the shooting screen (musical notes confirm that the app is trying to recognize a song)
- IF and only if Snapchat has recognized a song (it is sometimes capricious), a floating window offering you to read the song or to access additional information
How to know the lyrics of a shazame song in Snapchat
If you want to play it karaoke:
- Shazam a song with Snapchat
- Go to More information
- Go down until you access the lyrics
How to share the song with friends
To do this, as soon as the popup of the shazame song appears:
- Tap the three dots at the top right of the popup
- You then have access to many sharing options (friends, groups, etc.)
Did you know that this functionality exists? What do you think ? Share your feedback in the comments for this quick tutorial. And as always, do not hesitate to share your suggestions so that we can improve it!