TikTok has undoubtedly become one of the most popular applications among young people and teenagers. But little by little it has been gaining ground in other sectors of the public and more and more adults want to start using this platform. But if you have never entered it, you may be wondering how to use TikTok for the first time . Don’t worry, you’re not the only one, and we’re going to try to clear up all your unknowns.
The first thing you need to do to get started on TikTok is to create an account . To do this you just have to follow these steps:
- Download TikTok from the Play Store or App Store
- open the app
- In the bottom right corner, tap on profile
- Select a registration method
If you have chosen Facebook, Google or Twitter , enter your username and password and give the corresponding permissions. The application will automatically synchronize your data and create an account within the platform.
If you have chosen to use phone number or email , you will need to enter your date of birth. Then put your phone number or email account. There you will receive a code that you will have to enter on the screen that appears in TikTok. All you have to do is enter a password and choose a username. Once you have done all this, you will have your account on the platform and you can start publishing your videos.
MANUAL PARA GRABAR TU PRIMER TIKTOK
Once you’ve signed up, it’s time to start recording and posting your videos. And for this we have created this manual to record your first TikTok. The platform is quite simple and intuitive, but it is true that it has so many options that you can end up getting a little lost. But if you follow the steps that we are going to explain below, surely you will be able to have your first video without major difficulties.
- Enter the TikTok app
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the + button
- If you want to record a new video, press the red button that you will find in the center. If you want to use a video or photo that you have in the gallery, click on the Upload button that you will find at the bottom right.
- If you want to add any effect, you can find them in the button that you will find at the bottom left
- If you want to add a filter, change the speed, rotate the camera or set the timer, you will find these options on the right side of the screen
- If you want to add a sound or song, press the Add sound button that you will find at the top
- Click on the tick
- Add any additional edits on the post page
- Post the video.
HOW TO POST YOUR FIRST TIKTOK
Once you’re done recording and editing, it’s time to publish your video. But if you have never done it, you may be wondering how to publish your first TikTok. Don’t worry, you’ve already done the hardest part. What you are left with is just a small step.
Once you have your video recorded and edited, you will need to hit the Publish button . This will take you to the posting screen. At the top you will have a space where you can describe your video, add hashtags or mention other users. A little further down you can choose if you want to tag people or add a link. The next step will be to choose who can see this video: everyone, only your friends or only you. Finally choose if you want to allow comments, allow duets or allow pasting videos. Once everything is done, click on the Publish button if you want it to be published now or Drafts if you want to save it for later.