If you want to have the contacts from your Android Q device on other devices, it is necessary to synchronize them via your Google account. Please note that you must be logged in with your Google account on all devices. It is also important to activate the corresponding option in the settings.Date: January 17, 2020
Android Q: Sync contacts – how it works
On the smartphone there are usually numerous contacts with names, phone numbers and other information. If you want to have the content from your Android Q device on other devices, you can synchronize them with each other. However, this is only possible if you are logged in with your Google account on all devices.
- Go to the settings of your device.
- Then select the “Accounts” menu item.
- In this step, tap your Google Account name.
- The “Account synchronization” item is now located here. Choose this.
- In the next step, activate the “Contacts” option to only synchronize these between the devices. However, you can also select other entries.
- Once you’ve selected them, the content on the device will be synced.
- If you have contacts on your SIM card, you can transfer them to the internal memory of your smartphone via the contacts app on your device. To do this, select “Import / Export”> “Import from SIM contacts” in the menu.