Android is an operating system that runs on many devices these days. You may want to completely reinstall Android so that you can fix a bug or sell the device. In general, a new installation is not difficult and can be done in just a few steps.
Reinstall Android – so go ahead
You can usually just reset Android to factory settings. However, there are always cases where it makes sense to play a completely new Android on the device, for example if you want to use a variation of Android. Most of the time you have to flash the device, i.e. import the entire operating system again. But this does not work with all devices, because you cannot unlock the boot loader on every device.
- You need Fastboot or the entire Android Studio.
- Second, you need an image of the software you want to install. You must also activate the developer options .
- Deactivate the OEM unlock by tapping the build number under “About this phone” seven times and then going to “Settings”.
- Now start the device in bootloader mode and connect it to your PC.
- Use “Shift + Right Click” to open a shell in the fastboot folder.
- Unlock the device with the “fastboot oem unlock” or “fastboot flashing unlock” command and confirm the process on the phone with the volume and power buttons.
- Now use the “flash-all.bat” command to flash the image file to the device.