Android 10 Q was rolled out on the first devices at the end of 2019. The overview of Samsung’s Galaxy devices is particularly important, since they make up a good part of the world market.Date: 29/01/2020
Android 10 Q: Many Samsung Galaxy models are compatible, but not all.Accordingly, the question of which models get the update is asked frequently.
Android 10: A long list of Galaxy devices – and a prominent exception
The following model families from Samsung are equipped with Android 10 Q:
- Old Galaxy A series: A6 (and A6 +), A7, A8, A9 (all from 2018) and A9 Pro 2019
- New Galaxy A series: A10, A20, A30, A40, A50, A60, A70, A80, A90, also the s variants
- Galaxy J series: J3, J4, J5 (2018), J6, J7, J8, also the + variants
- Galaxy M series: M10, M20, M30 & 30s, M40
- Galaxy Note: Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+
- Galaxy S series: S9 and S10 including the + and e variants
- Galaxy Tab: Tab A 8, Tab A 10.1 (2019), Tab A 10.5, Tab S4 10.5, Tab S5e
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S
For some time, the popular and widespread Galaxy S8 caused confusion, and it is now certain that it will not get the update to Android 10 Q. With all other models, the rollout does not take place at the same time; In the course of 2020, all devices will be equipped with the new system, but in some cases it may take until autumn.