The Samsung Galaxy S20 also offers the smallest member of the range of high-end specifications. You can find out what the technical data of the smartphone is in the following practical tip.
Samsung Galaxy S20: these are the technical data
The Samsung Galaxy S20 has the following technical data:
- In the German version, the Exynos 990 processor from Samsung acts as the CPU.
- This comes in a 7 nanometer design and has 8 cores with a maximum of 2.37 gigahertz in order to be able to master high-performance content.
- The processor is supported by a Mali-G77 GPU unit.
- The system has 8 gigabytes in the 4G version and 12 gigabytes in the 5G version available as RAM .
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 has 128 gigabytes of internal memory, which has the new and faster UFS 3.0 standard . The memory can be expanded by up to 1 terabyte using microSD cards .
- The S20 remains protected against water and dust according to the IP68 standard . It can withstand 30 minutes to a water depth of 1.5 meters.
- The capacity of the battery is 4000 mAh and can be quickly charged via USB-C cable with 25 watts or wirelessly through an inductive charging station with 15 watts .
- The S20 also has the Reverse Wireless Charging Feature, which enables it to charge other devices wirelessly with up to 9 watts.
- Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S20 has a stereo speaker, which ensures a sonorous experience. A headphone jack is not on board.
- You can view your content on the 6.2 inch (approx. 16 cm) dynamic AMOLED display, which now also masters a smoother refresh rate of 120 Hertz.
- The display can also play HDR 10+ content and has a WQHD + resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels. It is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- Under the display there is also a fingerprint sensor with ultrasound technology, which you can use to protect your cell phone safely.
Samsung Galaxy S20: The camera can
The main feature of the S20, among other improvements, is the new camera system.
- The camera consists of a normal lens, a wide-angle lens and a zoom lens.
- The normal main camera has a 12 megapixel resolution, optical image stabilization and a dual pixel auto focus, which ensures a quick focus.
- The ultra-wide-angle camera also has 12 megapixels with a field of view of 123 degrees. This allows you to easily photograph large landscapes and easily capture large buildings.
- The zoom camera offers 64 megapixels with 3x hybrid optical zoom, which can be digital up to 30x.
- You can record videos with HDR 10+ and up to an 8K resolution. Slow motion videos are also possible in HD resolution with up to 960 frames per second.
- On the front there is also a selfie camera with 10 megapixels, which also has a dual pixel auto focus and can also take HDR photos.
- Videos are possible up to a 2K resolution with 60 frames per second.