In this article, we will familiarize you with the technical data of the “Xiaomi Mi 9”. We also present the triple camera from the Chinese manufacturer on the back of the smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi 9: the most important technical data
The ” Xiaomi Mi 9 ” is available in Germany in three colors: black, holographic purple or holographic blue. The technical data of the smartphone are as follows:
- Case dimensions: 157.5 x 74.7 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 173 grams
- Display: 6.39 inches; 1080 x 2340 pixels; Super AMOLED display
- Screen protection: Gorilla Glass 6
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855; 2.84 Ghz
- Graphics card: Qualcomm Adreno 640
- RAM: 6 GB or 8 GB
- Device memory: 128 GB
- Battery: 3330 mAh (quick charging & wireless charging possible)
- SIM card: Nano-SIM (dual SIM = 2 SIM card slots)
- Mobile data: 2G, 3G or 4G (LTE)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Hotspot WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, Micro-USB Type-C
- Extras: fingerprint sensor, digital compass (magnetometer), acceleration, ambient light and proximity sensor
The camera equipment of the Xiaomi Mi 9
The camera on the back of the Xiaomi Mi 9 consists of three different sensors. These enable the spectrum from telephoto to wide-angle photography.
- Front camera: 20 megapixels
- Triple rear camera: 48 MP main camera (f / 1.75 aperture) & 12 MP telephoto lens (f / 2.2 aperture; 2x optical zoom) & 16 MP wide angle (f / 2.2 aperture)
- Video resolution front camera: 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30fps
- Video resolution rear camera: 3840 x 2160 pixels, 240fps
If you are looking for a new smartphone, read our next post. In it we show you how to find out which smartphone suits you with 5 buying tips .