Knowing how to see birthdays on Facebook from your mobile is very, very useful for those forgetful people who may miss an important birthday. Usually, the app sends you a notification to remind you of these kinds of things, but that too can slip by. Either because you go less and less to Facebook, which is now called Meta, or because you have silenced the notifications. But nothing happens, there is another way to do it and we are going to tell you about it.
HOW TO SEE BIRTHDAYS ON FACEBOOK FROM MOBILE
Without further delay, we explain how to see birthdays on Facebook from your mobile step by step:
- The first thing you have to do is enter your Facebook profile .
- Once inside, go to the search engine (the magnifying glass icon) that appears in the upper right.
- In the text bar write “birthday”, and you will see that the cake icon appears (as you can see in the following image). You must click there.
- In the next window you will have all the information about the birthdays of your contacts.
To keep in mind: don’t trust yourself, not everyone has their date of birth public on Facebook so, although with this method you will know when the birthdays of many of your friends and family are, some may be missing…
HOW TO SEE PAST BIRTHDAYS ON FACEBOOK
If what you want to know is, precisely, if you have forgotten something important, we tell you how to see past birthdays on Facebook. Too easy!
If you have reached the previous step, you already know the way to get to the birthday information. On that page, the first person who has today’s birthday will appear; then who has had a recent birthday, that is, the most recent past birthdays. But if you keep going down, you’ll see the birthdays, from the current date, in order: a real birthday diary where you can see those that have passed and those that are yet to come.
HOW TO FIND OUT SOMEONE’S BIRTHDAY ON FACEBOOK WITHOUT BEING THEIR FRIEND
Obviously, on that page that we have taught you to reach above, the information of your contacts appears. So how do you find out someone’s birthday on Facebook without being their friend? Here we run into privacy. In the same way that your contacts can decide to hide their date of birth, if someone is not your friend on Facebook, they may also have that information in private mode.
However, the way to know someone’s birthday, whether or not they are your contact, is as follows:
- Find that person on Facebook.
- Enter the “More information” section, as seen in the image.
- There you will see all the public information of that person, among others, their date of birth.
If he hasn’t hidden it, of course. Everyone has the right to keep their age to themselves and to decide what information to make public and what private, as well as whether to do it for everyone, or only for their contacts.