Android is a widely used operating system in which you can set and do almost everything yourself. For some settings you have to activate the developer options. You can then deactivate it again in the same way.
Android: Deactivate developer options – this is how you proceed
You can use the developer options on Android to get certain bug reports. Actually, the function should not be activated by a private user, since it was only programmed for developers of apps and Co. If the developer options are activated even though you do not need them, you can easily deactivate them again.
- Go to the settings by opening the corresponding app on your smartphone .
- Here you will find the item “About the phone”, which is located under “System”.
- Further down in the list that is now displayed, you will see the “Build number”. Tap the button seven times.
- Now the developer options are activated. If you want to deactivate it again, simply go to “Settings” and then on “Device”> “Apps”.
- Here you select “Settings” again and then “Storage”. Then tap on “Clear data”. The developer options should now be deactivated and the corresponding option is no longer displayed in the settings.